કારા ડુંગર કચ્છ જા (ગુજરાતી અનુવાદ 'ધ બ્લેક હિલ્સ કચ્છ') - દુલેરાય કારાણી
Kara Dungar Kachchja (Gujarati Translation of The Black Hills Kutch) By Duleray Karani
ઇતિહાસ અને લોકકથામાં કચ્છ:એક અધ્યયન- A Referance Book
"KARA DUNGAR KUTCHJA" by late Duleray Karani is a translation of the English book Black Hills of KUTCH written by by L. F. Rushbrook Williams
1) Sketch of the history of Kutch by James Barnes 1819.
2) Historical description of Hindustan and Kutch by JOHN MURRAY 1820
3) The Documents of agreements of the of Kutch (history) during and before British
4) CIVIL SERVISES under the Bombay government under British 1878
5) Personal observations of Kutch and Sindh by Mainer Williams 1843
6) History of Hindustan By Wilson wild 1808 (translated from original Persian source)
7) Rise and Fall in Kutch Bhayats – original from Mc Leod
8)Ancestry records of Kings in Kutch and Saurashtra. And ARYA KINGS by DAYANAND SARASWATI.
9) Tax revenue records from state of Kutch and its villages.